Friday 30 October 2015

I find some old photographic slides

In a Kaikohe junk shop I came across a box of old colour slides from the 1970’s. I find discarded social history of this sort fascinating - here are highlights of someone’s life, carefully, and probably proudly, recorded and annotated....then under different circumstances simply junked.
Thanks to www.freesfx.co.nz for the soundtrack....
See the video:

 







In a Kaikohe junk shop I came across a box of old colour slides from the 1970’s. I find discarded social history of this sort fascinating - here are highlights of someone’s life, carefully, and probably proudly, recorded and annotated....then under different circumstances simply junked.
Thanks to www.freesfx.co.nz for the soundtrack....

See the video:

No comments:

Post a Comment